This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD14F.
- Several roads are being monitored for closure due to high levels of flood water.
- The Central and Northern Division have reported surface flooding on some urban and rural roads however the main arterial roads remain open.
- Members of the public are advised to be cautious when accessing side roads and low lying areas prone to flooding.
- Increased number of potholes on the road network and the contractors will be carrying out remedial work as soon as the weather clears up. Motorists are advised to drive with extreme caution during this time.
- Members of the public travelling on the Bau Tikina Road are urged to exercise extreme caution. This follows the recent road slips that has necessitated additional barricades and one way restrictions on sections of this road.
- There are still a number of roads and crossings closed. FRA contractors will carry out reinstatement work as the water level recedes.
Read Full Report Here: FRA- TD14F Situation Report 17
Members of the public can contact FRA on 5720 if they have queries regarding the affected roads and crossings.