This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD09F.
Download FRA- TD09F Situation Report 08
- A number of roads still remain closed and impassable, especially in the Western Division. Please take extra caution.
- Members of the public travelling on the Bau Tikina Road are urged to exercise extreme caution. This follows the recent road slips that has necessitated additional barricades and one way restrictions on sections of this road.
- There are still a number or Irish crossings flooded at the moment. FRA contractors will carry out reinstatement work as the water level recedes.
- Increased number of potholes on the road network. Remedial works have commenced.
- Contractors have commenced pothole patching along Kings Road. Motorists are advised to drive with caution during this time especially between Ba and Lautoka. The Higgins Team have commenced with pothole patching work however there are still some sections left to be patched on this stretch.
Members of the public can contact FRA on 5720 if they have queries regarding the affected roads and crossings.