This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD09F.
• Queens Road at Waimalika, Nadi is open only to Heavy Vehicles and 4WD
• Queens Road at Nadi Back Road along Tata’s Restaurant to Pacific Energy is closed to all light vehicles
• Kings Road between Ba and Tavua at the Natawa Bridge is closed to traffic.
• Kings Road at Tavua Town is closed to traffic as Tavua Bridge is under water.
• Kings Road from the Korotale Junction to the new Rakiraki Bridge is closed to traffic.
• Next high tide is at 4:26pm this afternoon and tomorrow morning at 5:00am.
• Water level continues to rise in these affected areas and the public are advised to restrict travel in affected areas.
• Some roads in the urban and low-lying areas are still in danger of flooding as rainfall continues in some parts of Fiji.
• Please remain vigilant, tune into the local radio and listen to the advice of emergency services.
Members of the public can contact FRA on 5720 if they have queries regarding the affected roads and crossings.
Read Full Report :FRA- TD09F Situation Report 04