Download the Situation Report FRA- TD09F Situation Report 11
This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD09F.
- A number of roads still remain closed and impassable, especially in the Western Division. Please take extra caution.
- Members of the public travelling on the Bau Tikina Road are urged to exercise extreme caution. This follows the recent road slips that has necessitated additional barricades and one way restrictions on sections of this road.
- There are still a number or Irish crossings still flooded at the moment. FRA contractors will continue to carry out reinstatement work as the water level recedes.
- Higgins have commenced pothole repair works along Queens & Kings Road. Once this is under control they will move into the CBD areas and residential roads.
- Increased number of potholes on the road network. Remedial works have commenced however the approaching TD10F and TD11F will impact work progress causing delays.
Members of the public can contact FRA on 5720 if they have queries regarding the affected roads and crossings.