TD04F Situation Report No. 29 as at 0800 Hours – Saturday 24 Saturday December 2016
- Both Queens Road and Kings Road is open to all traffic.
- Most roads in all the four divisions are now open.
- Kasavu Landslide, located north of the Kasavu/ Baulevu Road Junction on Kings Road is open to light vehicles only and operating as a single lane with potential for full closure if there are further slips.
- The Kasavu slip has taken a great portion of the road and it isn’t wide enough to allow larger vehicles including heavy goods vehicles, buses and carriers through at the moment.
~ Light vehicles only i.e. 5T Gross Maximum Weight
~ One vehicle passing at a time
- This is expected to cause traffic journey time delays and is preventing the delivery of other heavy goods and services, including bus passenger services. Please allow extra travel time.
Full Report: td04f-situation-report-no-29-as-at-0800-hours-saturday-24-december-2016
December 23, 2016