TD04F Situation Report No. 27 as at 1200 Hours – day 23 Friday December 2016
- Both Queens Road and Kings Road is open to all traffic.
- Vunidawa Bridge in Naqali is now OPEN
- All roads in Savusavu and Natua in the Northern Division are now open.
- Most roads in the Central, Western and Northern Division are now open.
- Kasavu Landslide, located north of the Kasavu/ Baulevu Road Junction on Kings Road is open to light vehicles only and operating as a single lane with potential for full closure if there are further slips.
- The Kasavu slip has taken a great portion of the road and it isn’t wide enough to allow larger vehicles including heavy goods vehicles, buses and carriers through at the moment.
~ Light vehicles only i.e. 5T Gross Maximum Weight
~ One vehicle passing at a time
- This is expected to cause traffic journey time delays and is preventing the delivery of other heavy goods and services, including bus passenger services. Please allow extra travel time.
Full Report: td04f-situation-report-no-27-as-at-1200-hours-friday-23-december-2016
December 22, 2016