TD04F Situation Report No. 20 as at 0800 Hours – Wednesday 21 December 2016
- Both Queens Road and Kings Road is open to all traffic.
- Some roads are still closed in the four divisions and impassable at this stage. We are urging motorists not to drive through water as the depth is hard to gauge.
- Gau Circular Rd still CLOSED between Nukuloa and Lovu.
- Nawaikama on Jetty Road is Gau is now opened.
- Kasavu Landslide, located north of the Kasavu/ Baulevu Road Junction on Kings Road is open to light vehicles only and operating as a single lane with potential for full closure if there are further slips.
- The Kasavu slip has taken a great portion of the road and it isn’t wide enough to allow larger vehicles including heavy goods vehicles, buses and carriers through at the moment.
- Increased in number of potholes on the road network and the contractors will be carrying out remedial work as soon as the weather clears up. Motorists are advised to drive with extreme caution during this time.
Below is a link to a map that shows the status of the road network and situation report locations. This is a live link that is updated throughout the day, so do check back regularly to see if road status has changed.
Full Report: td04f-situation-report-no-20-as-at-0800-hours-wednesday-21-december-2016
December 20, 2016