This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD04F.
- Queens Road is OPEN TO ALL TRAFFIC. Please take extra caution.
- Kings Road is FULLY OPEN. Partial restriction at Naboulini in Rakiraki.
- Wailotua Flats and Bucalevu Bridge in Korovou on Kings Road is now open. Extreme caution is required as roads will be very muddy and slippery.
- Kasavu Landslide, located north of the Kasavu/ Baulevu Road Junction on Kings Road is open to light vehicles only and operating as a single lane with potential for full closure if there are further slips.
- The Kasavu slip has taken a great portion of the road and it isn’t wide enough to allow larger vehicles including heavy goods vehicles, buses and carriers through at the moment.
December 20, 2016