Read Full Report: Situation Report No. 11 as at 0800 Hours – Saturday 20th October 2018
Briefly on Central:
- Dawakoto Road – Open to all traffic – Flood water receded
- Buiduna Road – Open to all traffic – Flood water receded
- Muavesi Road – Open to all traffic – Flood water receded
Also note that Naboro Cocoa Road is now closed again due flood water rising. This is a result of continuous rain experienced in the Dawasamu area from last night.
- There is a slip before Nasavu Village Road on the right hand side on Sawani Serea Road. We have closed off one lane. Motorists are advised to proceed with caution.
- Motorists are advised not to drive into water of unknown depth and current, as this can be life threatening and avoid places of known historical flooding or low-lying areas
- The FRA is closely monitoring the situation of the roads in all divisions. For further queries please call our toll free number 5720 or send an email to email@example.com