Read Here: Situation Report No. 10 as at 1600 Hours – Friday 19th October 2018
- 34 roads are closed in the Central, 3 roads are closed in the Western Division.
- All roads in the Northern Division are open. However, Sigawe Crossing on Namuavoivoi Road in Natua is open to 4WD only. Please drive with care.
- There is a slip before Nasavu Village Road on the right hand side on Sawani Serea Road. We have closed off one lane. Motorists are advised to proceed with caution.
- Motorists are advised not to drive into water of unknown depth and current, as this can be life threatening and avoid places of known historical flooding or low-lying areas
- The FRA is closely monitoring the situation of the roads in all divisions. For further queries please call our toll free number 5720 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 19, 2018