TD04F Situation Report No. 3 as at 1200 Thursday 15 December 2016
This situation report is to advise of the status of FRA’s assets due to the effects of TD04F.
- Queens and Kings Road remain open for now. Fiji Roads Authority (FRA) contractors are closely monitoring the situation of the roads for all divisions and FRA will continue to issue alerts and warnings as required.
- The Central and Western Division have reported surface flooding on some urban and rural roads however the main arterial roads, Kings and Queens Road remain open to traffic.
- Members of the public are advised to be cautious when accessing side roads and low lying areas prone to flooding.
- We are urging members of the public to take heed of the advisories from relevant authorities and do not attempt to cross flooded roads or low level crossings.
- Northern Division – All roads remain open.