A workshop led by Madam Nazhat Shameem Khan on Legal challenges, Governance and good ethics in the building and construction industry will be held on Monday the 03rd of August at the Holiday Inn, Suva.
Throughout the day participants will learn first-hand about recent changes in the law as they relate to the engineering profession. In addition, they will also learn about the Crimes Decree and the Companies Act.
The one day session will also feature over an hour of discussions with a panel of industry leaders chaired by Madam Nazhat Shameem Khan.
The panel will include:
• The Hon; Chief Justice, Mr. Anthony Gates
• The Hon; Attorney-General, Mr. Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum
• Director of Public Prosecution Mr. Christopher Pryde
• The Chief Executive, Fiji Roads Authority Mr. Neil Cook
• Former Change Manager, Mr. Brian Sharplin
• President, South Pacific Engineers Association, Mr. Pratarp Singh
The workshop is organised by Fiji Roads Authority and South Pacific Engineering Association and will be attended by key senior leaders in the field of engineering, law, construction and public utilities