The primary purpose of this position is to supervise, inspect and compile reports for civil and/or structural construction works as well as the coordination of construction activities with various stakeholders including contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, suppliers etc.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Diploma in civil engineering; (degree preferred)
- Project management qualification and experience
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in roads, bridges and jetties construction and maintenance;
- Experience in direct supervision / monitoring of construction or maintenance activities, including assisting in planning, developing scopes and specification for various projects;
- Knowledge of standard testing methodology for materials used in bridge and marine structure construction
- Innovative and problem solver;
- Proficient with MS-Office in particular MS Project;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.