The Safety Officer (SO) is involved in all stages of project development and delivery to ensure that the health and safety policies of the Government of Fiji, the FRA and its funding partners are fully complied with. The SO will work with project teams to ensure health and safety is managed to a consistent, high quality standard and contribute to the creation of a high-performance health and safety culture with FRA employees, external consultants and contractors to support delivery of its design, delivery, operations and maintenance objectives.
- Formal qualification from IOSH & NEBOSH or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Experience with Construction Design Management (2015) is desirable;
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in similar role;
- Sound written and oral communication skills;
- Conflict management and resolution skills;
- Valid Group 2 Driver’s licence (preference manual)
Job Description: Safety Officer_2018
If you are excited about joining our multicultural and diverse team, complete FRA Vacancy Application Form attached with a detailed CV and email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 February 2019. Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.