This role is responsible for providing excellent front line customer service to FRA’s customers, visitors and the staff to ensure processes are efficiently and effectively carried out.
This role will include: – front line customer support through the answering of telephones, supporting staff and carrying out basic administration tasks.
To be successful, you must have: –
- Certificate or Diploma in Management, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a receptionist and customer service role;
- Customer oriented and result driven;
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to handle difficult customers;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Result Oriented.
Job Description: RECEPTIONIST
Applications should reach FRA no later than 06 October 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.