This position is responsible for overseeing and managing the completion of bridge/marine structures maintenance, design and construction projects within the allocated timeframe & budget.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Degree in civil engineering;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the construction and maintenance of bridges, jetties and marine structures of which at least 5-7 years has been spent in a supervisory role;
- Demonstrated project management experience coordinating consultants to deliver multiple projects that meet strict deadlines, budgets and deliver identified outcomes;
- Ability to communicate well with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess a result driven, value for money focus;
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Ability to meet stringent timelines and work under pressure
- Proficient with MS-Office, in particular MS – Project;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.