The position is responsible for undertaking the investigation and design of a broad range of civil engineering projects. It will include the management of internal design projects and external consultants.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS: –
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering Design;
- Project Management experience;
- Experience in applying relevant legislative, statutory and industry standards in relation to Civil engineering design;
- Valid group 2 driver’s licence (preference manual)
Job Description: JD – Highway Design Engineer
If you are excited about joining our multicultural and diverse team, complete FRA Vacancy Application Form attached with a detailed CV and email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should reach FRA no later than 22 September 2019. Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.