The position is responsible for drafting drawings and diagrams used in civil engineering projects, such as roads, bridges and jetties.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil and/or structural engineering draughting – senior engineering draughtsman role;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in drawing generation standards(symbols and presentation) – engineering draughtsman role;
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D application and MS – Project;
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems;
- Understanding of design standards;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.