The Fiji Roads Authority (FRA) is a statutory body responsible for managing the nation’s roads, bridges and jetties. We are passionate about building safe, sustainable and modern infrastructure in an effort to link communities and services together. To know more about us, visit our website http://www.fijiroads.org
- Diploma level automotive tertiary qualification is strongly desirable,
- Full driving licence (Manual is preferred),
- Successfully completed Defensive Driving Course,
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Ability to drive for long hours, work weekends and public holidays if required,
- Well versed with Fiji’s road network
Job Description: Driver – Western_2018
If you are excited about joining our multicultural and diverse team, complete FRA Vacancy Application Form attached with a detailed CV and email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should reach FRA no later than 20 January 2019. Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.