The position is responsible for preparation and supervision of structural or highway engineering designs and investigations across a broad range of civil and structural infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, jetties and crossing.
It will include the management of internal design projects, management of external consultants and preparation of the principal’s requirements for the procurement of construction projects.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in civil or structural engineering design with a strong emphasis in the design of roads, bridges, crossing and jetty infrastructure;
- Proficient in the computer application like space gass, sap, staad and other bridge software;
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD and 12D or Civil 3D application and MS-Project;
- Experience investigating, analyzing and resolving design problems;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.