This role provides leadership to adverse portfolio of functions including; Finance, Business Administration and Commercial; to implement initiatives that support the timely delivery of reliable and cost effective of these services.
Ensure the effective management of the Finance, Business Administration and Commercial teams to ensure the delivery of best value quality services, effective forward planning, meeting of objectives, management of priorities and the appropriate delegation of responsibilities.
To be successful, you must have: –
- Masters in Accounting & Financial Management or similar discipline;
- Minimum 10 years’ progressive experience in Accounting & Financial Management of which at least 5 years has been spent in a managerial role;
- Technical Capacity, problem solving analysis;
- Communication proficiency;
- Ethical conduct and credibility;
Valid Group 2 driver’s licence (preference manual).
Job Description: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER_2018
Applications should reach FRA no later than 06 October 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.