The primary purpose of this position is to assist Works Inspectors and Works Managers in inspection of works and compilation of reports for roads, bridges and jetty construction as well as coordination of construction activities with various stakeholders including contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, landowners, and service providers.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Diploma in civil engineering,
- 1 year civil or structural maintenance and construction experience;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of standard testing methods for materials used in construction of civil or structural infrastructure;
- Innovative and problem solver;
- Proficient with MS-Office in particular MS Project;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.