The position is responsible for preparation and supervision of structural or civil engineering designs and investigations across a broad range of civil and structural infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, jetties and crossings.
To be considered, you must comply with the following requirements or have suitable alternative experience or qualifications and be able to demonstrate proficiency at the interview :
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering;
- 1 year roads, bridges or jetties design experience is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable in relevant computer-aided design software and MS-Project;
- A desire to be the best in the field of structural engineering
- Highly motivated and result oriented;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on a diverse range of design projects;
- Demonstrated ability to present accurate, concise and timely reports on relevant matters;
- Excellent English communication skills (written & oral);
- Ability to meet stringent timelines and work under pressure;
- Valid group 2 driver’s license (preferred manual).
Applications should reach FRA no later than 17 NOVEMBER 2019. Late applications will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, please contact HR Team on telephone 3100114.