Fiji Roads Authority (FRA) will be conducting Local Area Traffic Management (LATM) trials in the Nadi Town Center to address traffic congestion. The layout will complement the trails conducted at the Nadi temple roundabout recently.
- Traffic on Queens Road from Koroivolu Avenue to Andrews Road will be altered to one-way two lane traveling towards Denarau.
- Andrews Road will be one-way, two lane from Queens Road to Raniga Street travelling towards Prince Charles Park.
- The entire length of Raniga Street will be changed to one-way traffic in the direction towards the Market Road.
- Naitovo Lane, Sahu Khan Lane, Clay Street and Market Lane will all be changed to one way traffic.
- The direction of travel on Baker Lane and Vunavau Lane will be reversed to optimise the new traffic flow.
- In addition to the one way system, the Nadi Temple roundabout layout will be re-configured to the previous LATM trial layout.
Motorists are requested to be conscious of this trial when entering Nadi Town and are requested to follow all posted temporary signs.
The trials will be run continuously for two weeks commencing 29 October 2018. For more information please email email@example.com or call our toll free number 5720.
Read Full Report: FRA TO CONDUCT LATM TRIALS IN NADI TOWN FROM 29 OCTOBER